On this page:
- New Activewear Clothing line by Performance Bicycle
- Women’s Trill Sport Sleeveless Jersey
- Men’s Heather Shirt
- Men’s Cycle Shorts
- Video Review
- Contest Details
New Active Clothing by Performance Bicycle
They sent me a few things to test out and review on my blog. So here goes…
Women’s Trill Sport Sleeveless Jersey
Color teal. Size Large. Fits true to size. Love how it looks and feels!
Men’s Heather Shirt, Size Large.
Soft tech fabric, nice reflective details, one pocket in back with a media cord access.
Men’s Cycling Shorts, size large.
Nice pad and zipper pockets. Would be great for mountain biking!
Here is the deal for the contest:
What you win:
- A pair of Performance Bicycle Mens Large bicycle shorts
- Heather Grey Men’s Large active wear shirt.
How to enter:
- Add a comment to this blog post by August 1, 2016 and answer two questions.
1. what you love about cycling and
2. Where is the location of the Performance Bicycle nearest to you?
- Use your real email address on the comment form. Note, this is only shown to me, and I promise not to share your email with anyone else. I’ll only use it to contact you if you win!
- Retweet for extra entries! Be sure to tag @triblogcarol so I know!
- I will choose one name at random on August 2nd 8am ET. Winner will be announced here, and sent an email. Winner has 24 hours to reply, or else I will choose another random name. And so on
I received these articles of clothing for free from an ad agency in order to review on my blog.